Maddos is directory style review theme for WordPress with header, content, and footer sections. It has a dynamic layout where the home page content shows 1-4 columns of categories and their posts. Post links are to the external review url and/or internal single post reviews. Single posts have the featured image, review content and ratings, and links to related posts in the same category.
Example sites using the Maddos theme:
Maddos Theme Features
- Maddos is built with bootstrap and is responsive across all devices.
- Many modular options for site styling – colors, images, typography and more. Easy access to 700+ Google fonts.
- Full customization for category and post orders – display them any way you like.
- Uses standard WordPress posts with custom meta fields – nothing too complicated!
- Auto Detect! Theme can use Google API to import site icons and determine if the site is mobile friendly, as well as automatically generating a screenshot of the site and making it the featured image!
- Use the default Maddos review format or any review plugin like WP Review or WP Product Review.
- Many theme options: General Options * Header Options * Menu Options * Directory Options * Post Options * Footer Options
- Single User License
Maddos Theme Installation
- After purchase, download the zip file to your computer.
- In the WordPress admin, go to Appearance -> Themes and click ‘Add New’ at the top.
- On the ‘Add Themes’ page, click ‘Upload Theme’ at the top and select the Maddos zip file.
- After upload, click ‘Activate’ to switch to the Maddos theme.
- From the WordPress admin, click on Appearance -> Theme Options for all the Maddos settings. A link to the full Maddos documentation will be found at the top.
Maddos Theme Requirements
- WordPress 4.4+
- PHP 5.2+
For anyone interested, here is the Maddos changelog.